Here are some tips to keep your used car like new: –
- Change Air Filter: – It is important to check your cabin air filter to ensure your vehicle gets fresh air inside.
- Change Oil & Oil Filter: – Many people face oil leakage problems in their used car. So, if you are also facing this issue bring your vehicle at CarPros. Our mechanics will check your vehicle and if is needed then they change the oil & oil filter. Check your car manual for recommendations on when to go for oil change.
- Check Brakes: – Check the brakes of your vehicle regularly. If your brakes are not smooth or not working properly then immediately go to a mechanic and resolve the issue.
- Wash it Regularly: – If you wash your vehicle regularly and take care of it well, it will look like new.
- Check Tire & Tire Pressure: – Always keep a check on your tire tread and your tire pressure to ensure safety and optimum vehicle performance. Some vehicles do have a TPMS system installed while others would need a manual check.
- Keep Clean Inside: – Exterior beauty is not everything, always keep your vehicle clean from inside as well. Vacuum your mats and clean your interior at least once a month.
- Check Batteries: – Take Care of your batteries and check if your car can start smoothly. A car starting problem may indicate a battery issue.
- Dash lights – Check your dashboard gauges & lights for engine check, low oil pressure, brake, overheating or any such signs. Consult a mechanic immediately if you see any warning signs
Above are simple recommendations on how to keep your car working at the optimum level. Consult a mechanic if you have a specific problem with your vehicle.
Looking for a car service center? CarPros does not just sell used cars in Pueblo. We also have a full-service car mechanic shop at our location.
Call CarPros at 719-582-1620 to get the best financing rates in Pueblo.